Thursday, December 23, 2010

October ~ 2010

Happy Halloween! So we took the kids out trick or treating both days this year....as a nice lady was putting a piece of candy in Katie's basket I heard Katie say "I dont want that!" I saw the lady let her pick a different piece of candy & then Katie began to tell her "We get to go trick or treating 2 times...this is our 2nd time!" Mike & I felt so told on...lol...we were busted! Totally caught spoiling our kids! What happened to those days back when Katie was super shy??? lol!

My Halloween cake!

My little Kyle and little Katelyn all dressed up in their costumes!


Baby Karson dressed as an old man for Halloween....isnt he so adorable?!?!



Grandma and Karson!




Cousin Elizabeth and uncle Shaun (my brother)....he is the best brother ever!





cousin Hazel and uncle Phil!!!!






AAAHHHHHH!!!! What happened to daddy?!?! LOL!







We had fun making pumpkin seeds for the first time! I think it may become an every year thing now!







Here is what we did with the pumpkins from the pumpkin patch!!!













































We had a blast at the pumpkin patch!


















































Kyle and Katie with some of their cousins.































No comments:

Post a Comment